Please read these terms carefully. By further using our website and submitting personal data to us, you agree to these data protection regulations.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information when you visit our website, contact us, register with us or make purchases from us:
- Information you provide to us when you complete the contact form on our website, including your name and title, address, company information (if applicable), and contact information such as your telephone number and e-mail address;
- Information that we request from you when you respond to offers or participate in surveys that we conduct for research purposes, even if you do not need to respond;
- Information that we may collect may include about your visits to our website or when you call us, including technical information about the Internet Protocol (IP) address that you use to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information on our website, browser details, operating system and platforms, Uniform Resource Locator (URL) information, products you’ve viewed or searched for, response times to a web request, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, the number of times you’ve visited our website, the number of visits you’ve made to our website, the number of pages you’ve visited;
- Information we may receive from other sources when you use our websites or other services. In such cases, we will inform you that we may use information collected by us internally and link it to other data that we collect on this website. We work closely with business partners and may receive information about you from them (e. g. demonstrators, subcontractors providing technical, payment and delivery services, analysis service providers, information search and credit bureaus).
We do not store any credit card information and we fully trust that our payment service partners offer our customers secure payment transactions.
In some cases, the information we collect may not personally identify you. No individuals can be identified by means of this statistical data on the surfing behaviour and patterns of our users.
By using a cookie file stored in your browser or on your computer’s hard drive, we may receive information about your general internet use and the use of our website. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and offer better and individually tailored services. Some of the cookies we use are indispensable for the functioning of our website. Please note our cookie guidelines for details of the cookies we use and how they are used.
STORAGE AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In addition to our business partners, who assist us in providing you with our products and services, your personal data will not be disclosed to any other third party unless required by law.
Except in the cases specified or required by law in this section, we will use your card/account details for payments only to process your order and will not disclose your card/account details for payments to third parties.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Information that we have collected or received from you may be used by us in the following ways:
- To improve our products, services and website and to ensure that the content of our website is presented in the most effective way;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you have ordered from us or that we feel may be of interest to you when you have requested or approved to be contacted for these purposes;
- To fulfill obligations arising from any contract between you and us;
- To enable you to use our interactive services if you wish;
- To notify you of changes to our products or services;
- For our own market research purposes (e. g. asking you to provide us with feedback on our products and services);
- For administering our website and internal processes, including troubleshooting, security, data analysis, testing and statistical surveys;
- To link to other information we have collected or received from you and to use the linked information for the aforementioned purposes.
Please tick the appropriate box on the form that we use to collect your information if you do not wish your personal or company contact information to be used for our marketing purposes or to provide you with information about special offers, third parties or other information that we think you may be interested in.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- We sell or buy any part of the business or assets and in such a case may disclose your personal information to the potential seller or buyer of those parts or assets.
- We are required to disclose or disclose your personal information to comply with any legal requirements or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect our rights, property and safety or our security, property or safety of our customers and third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purpose of combating fraud and reducing credit risks.
We are committed to the security of your personal data. To prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure, we use appropriate physical, electronic and business practices to protect and secure the information we collect online. Our security technologies and procedures are regularly reviewed to ensure their up-to-dateness and efficiency.
Information provided by you will be stored on our security servers. Unfortunately, data transmission via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we take reasonable steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of all information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
You must keep confidential all personal security codes and passwords that we may provide to you for access to certain parts of the Site (or that you choose) and follow all instructions we may provide to you to keep such information confidential and secure. The processing of payment transactions by our payment service partners is carried out via secure payment websites and complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). You should ensure that all payment transactions you make are carried out in a secure environment.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right at any time to:
- In accordance with the Federal Act of 19 June 1992 on Data Protection (DSG) to obtain access to the information we hold about you. For enquiries, a small fee may be charged to cover our expenses;
- Request that your data be corrected or updated;
- To request removal of your data from our records;
- Tell us that you do not want us to use your information for our own direct marketing purposes. We expressly do not transfer your personal data to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
To do so, please tick the appropriate box on the form(s) with which we collect your data or contact us using the contact button on our website.